It is honestly hard to believe the 2011 HR Florida State Conference & Expo has come and gone. What an incredible year it has been putting all of the finite details together to pull off yet another hugely successful, record-breaking event.
In addition to the unbelievable support and dedication of our team of volunteers and our conference team we were graced with a top-notch line up of social media friends. Unfortunately, due to hurricane Irene, Joni Thomas Doolin was unable to make the event. However, the rest of our social technology team blogged, tweeted and networked their pants off (not literally). To Kris, Ben, Franny, Victorio and Bryan, we are deeply humbled by your commitment to HR Florida and cannot thank you enough for your friendship. Big props to Mike VanDervort for putting together this incredible team.
You may have noticed that we also had quite a few other social media friends in attendance at this year’s event speaking and/or attending, including Chris Ponder, John Nykolaiszyn, Shauna Moerke, Jennifer Novak, Dwane Lay, and Jennifer McClure. Thanks to each of you for helping to make #HRFL11 a success.
Adding to some great sharing through Twitter, there were quite a few blog posts written either on site at the conference or following that we wanted to make sure to highlight. Please enjoy the official #HRFL11 Carnival!
- In My Own Backyard by Shauna Moerke
- Thoughts on HR Florida 2011 by Dwane Lay
- HRFL11 Swag Video by Dwane Lay
- Developing an effective, no cost recognition program by Ben Eubanks
- The Levity Effect: Why It Pays to Lighten Up by Ben Eubanks
- Daniel Pink-Autonomy, Fedex Days, and More by Ben Eubanks
- HR Florida State Conference and Expo – Day 1/2 by Victorio Milian
- HR Florida State Conference and Expo – Day 1 by Victorio Milian
- HR Florida State Conference and Expo – Day 2 by Victorio Milian
- HR Florida State Conference and Expo – Closing Thoughts by Victorio Milian
- HR Florida: Excellence, Personified by Franny Oxford
- Work Life Blending, the Oxford Family Way by Franny Oxford
- HR Florida Conference views from the “hallway” by Bryan Wempen
- Is a Presentation From Tony Hsieh of Zappos Enough? by Kris Dunn
- Making Fun of Disney at HR Florida by Kris Dunn
Again, thank you to all of our volunteers for helping to pull this event off and thank you to the brilliant minds who shared their experiences through blog posts and tweets. We greatly appreciate your continued support and look forward to an even better 2012 HR Florida State Conference & Expo!